Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome

to the guild Dawn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If the guild gets big enough we could use this idea..EVERYONE VOTE

Go down 
5 posters

Should we put this in effect eventually?
Yes, thats a great idea
If the guild gets big enough we could use this idea..EVERYONE VOTE Vote_lcap50%If the guild gets big enough we could use this idea..EVERYONE VOTE Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Maybe, depends on how fluent it works
If the guild gets big enough we could use this idea..EVERYONE VOTE Vote_lcap50%If the guild gets big enough we could use this idea..EVERYONE VOTE Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
No, we don't need anything that complicated
If the guild gets big enough we could use this idea..EVERYONE VOTE Vote_lcap0%If the guild gets big enough we could use this idea..EVERYONE VOTE Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Italian
Admin
Italian

Number of posts : 84
Job/hobbies : Karate, Games, No job yet
Registration date : 2008-08-09

If the guild gets big enough we could use this idea..EVERYONE VOTE Empty
PostSubject: If the guild gets big enough we could use this idea..EVERYONE VOTE   If the guild gets big enough we could use this idea..EVERYONE VOTE Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:41 pm

The guild would have to get pretty big for this to happen (or maybe we could think of a way out of it) but I was thinking we could have things called Guild Points (Or whatever we actually call them). For doing certain things you can be rewarded with points. Using these points you could go on this forum and spend them.

Using these you could get free things that normally you would need to spend money on.

Example: If this guild gets big enough and we do Z-runs then maybe instead of paying the discount price you would pay either way less or a free try

And don't go easy on the voting because i'm an admin... I want your true opinion.
Back to top Go down
https://dawnguild.forumotion.net
GanGstaAbbz
Noob
GanGstaAbbz

Number of posts : 24
Job/hobbies : woodwork and i work as a carpenter
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: If the guild gets big enough we could use this idea..EVERYONE VOTE   If the guild gets big enough we could use this idea..EVERYONE VOTE Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:31 pm

Italian wrote:
The guild would have to get pretty big for this to happen (or maybe we could think of a way out of it) but I was thinking we could have things called Guild Points (Or whatever we actually call them). For doing certain things you can be rewarded with points. Using these points you could go on this forum and spend them.

Using these you could get free things that normally you would need to spend money on.

Example: If this guild gets big enough and we do Z-runs then maybe instead of paying the discount price you would pay either way less or a free try

And don't go easy on the voting because i'm an admin... I want your true opinion.

Z-Run????????????
Back to top Go down
DarkSombre
DarkSombre

Number of posts : 43
Job/hobbies : Starcraft, Combat Arms, hopefully a job once i lvl up in a few months :)
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Z-run?   If the guild gets big enough we could use this idea..EVERYONE VOTE Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:45 pm

Wow...i feel smart. It means Zakum run. As in the high level El Nath Rock Boss pq.
Back to top Go down
Italian
Admin
Italian

PostSubject: Re: If the guild gets big enough we could use this idea..EVERYONE VOTE   If the guild gets big enough we could use this idea..EVERYONE VOTE Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:06 pm

Lol your not smart... it stand for

Zomg-people-are-so-cool-and-will-give-me-stuff-for-free-if-ibeg
Run
Back to top Go down
DexlesDeath
Admin

Number of posts : 32
Job/hobbies : Eats big macs at mcdonalds
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: If the guild gets big enough we could use this idea..EVERYONE VOTE   If the guild gets big enough we could use this idea..EVERYONE VOTE Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:47 pm

HAHA DATS SUM FUNNY CRAP:P also jacksons gone till like school starts...o well
Back to top Go down
Italian
Admin
Italian

PostSubject: Re: If the guild gets big enough we could use this idea..EVERYONE VOTE   If the guild gets big enough we could use this idea..EVERYONE VOTE Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:14 pm

2 bad... well I think we have enough people to start the guild without him anyway
Back to top Go down
DarkSombre
DarkSombre

Job/hobbies : Starcraft, Combat Arms, hopefully a job once i lvl up in a few months :)

PostSubject: Re: If the guild gets big enough we could use this idea..EVERYONE VOTE   If the guild gets big enough we could use this idea..EVERYONE VOTE Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:06 pm

Thanks Kyle...I'm back for like a week. And how will you start the guild with me AND Kyle? We have the same guy unless u count my lvl 18 warrior?
Back to top Go down
Italian
Admin
Italian

PostSubject: Re: If the guild gets big enough we could use this idea..EVERYONE VOTE   If the guild gets big enough we could use this idea..EVERYONE VOTE Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:20 am

Yes your level 18 warrior... lol I'm starting to think that the dexless sin isnt even close to your guy anymore. Kyle only plays him and uses his money on him. I would start playing your warrior Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
DarkSombre
DarkSombre

PostSubject: Re: If the guild gets big enough we could use this idea..EVERYONE VOTE   If the guild gets big enough we could use this idea..EVERYONE VOTE Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:49 pm

Lol. Well, when i get on ms once in a blue moon i usually get on the sin. Now that hes lvl 50 theres a bunch of new stuff ive never done b4 to do.
Back to top Go down
Italian
Admin
Italian

PostSubject: Re: If the guild gets big enough we could use this idea..EVERYONE VOTE   If the guild gets big enough we could use this idea..EVERYONE VOTE Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:29 pm

Yet you get on the forum a few times every day
Back to top Go down
DarkSombre
DarkSombre

PostSubject: Re: If the guild gets big enough we could use this idea..EVERYONE VOTE   If the guild gets big enough we could use this idea..EVERYONE VOTE Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:07 pm

The forum is ever changing and mysterious, while ms is repetitive... Plus i get on the forum every few days. It also doesnt help that im also playing Combat Arms and starcraft broodwar
Back to top Go down
kyoteboy246
kyoteboy246

Number of posts : 31
Job/hobbies : Playing on the comp. . . Mainly Starcraft Broodwar and Maplestory!
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: If the guild gets big enough we could use this idea..EVERYONE VOTE   If the guild gets big enough we could use this idea..EVERYONE VOTE Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:47 pm

What is the "IDEA" that you speak of is it the Zopwgmfsiib-run? bom cheers (short for Zomg-people-will-give-me-free-stuff-if-i-beg
Back to top Go down
Italian
Admin
Italian

PostSubject: Re: If the guild gets big enough we could use this idea..EVERYONE VOTE   If the guild gets big enough we could use this idea..EVERYONE VOTE Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:34 pm

kyoteboy246 wrote:
What is the "IDEA" that you speak of is it the Zopwgmfsiib-run? bom cheers (short for Zomg-people-will-give-me-free-stuff-if-i-beg

Read the first paragraph of my first message. I was saying that if we ever got big enough to do Z-runs then we could offer discount's or free runs using guild points.
Back to top Go down
DarkSombre
DarkSombre

PostSubject: Re: If the guild gets big enough we could use this idea..EVERYONE VOTE   If the guild gets big enough we could use this idea..EVERYONE VOTE Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:41 pm

Lol...i should play ms some...but ya...first you would need a way of tracking guild points Nate. Or does this forum do that in some way too?
Back to top Go down
Italian
Admin
Italian

PostSubject: Re: If the guild gets big enough we could use this idea..EVERYONE VOTE   If the guild gets big enough we could use this idea..EVERYONE VOTE Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:51 am

DarkSombre wrote:
Lol...i should play ms some...but ya...first you would need a way of tracking guild points Nate. Or does this forum do that in some way too?

Was thinking that a guild member needed to vouch for you. Every person would have their name and points posted on the forum and someone would change them on a daily basis. We would require you to post in a topic that I make specifically for that and you need the person to vouch for you that you did it. After adding the points I would delete the unneeded messages
Back to top Go down
DarkSombre
DarkSombre

PostSubject: Re: If the guild gets big enough we could use this idea..EVERYONE VOTE   If the guild gets big enough we could use this idea..EVERYONE VOTE Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 5:56 pm

That may work but you would need to watch out for the tricky ones who get their friends to vouch for them & get them gp
Back to top Go down
Italian
Admin
Italian

PostSubject: Re: If the guild gets big enough we could use this idea..EVERYONE VOTE   If the guild gets big enough we could use this idea..EVERYONE VOTE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 7:39 pm

Yea was thinking that could possibly happen, still gotta figure a way around that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If the guild gets big enough we could use this idea..EVERYONE VOTE   If the guild gets big enough we could use this idea..EVERYONE VOTE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If the guild gets big enough we could use this idea..EVERYONE VOTE
Page 1 of 1