Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome

to the guild Dawn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My own little RPG game.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Italian
Admin
Italian

Number of posts : 84
Job/hobbies : Karate, Games, No job yet
Registration date : 2008-08-09

My own little RPG game. Empty
PostSubject: My own little RPG game.   My own little RPG game. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 9:27 pm

INFO: Recently if I have not been playing Maplestory then I was making a RPG using RPG Maker XP for the pc. It has the graphics of a 2d-trying-to-be-3d game. I would say GBA graphics if you have ever seen them. Anyway the possibilities in this game are hardly limited at all since I can create my own images very easily with the computer.

The reason I have made this topic is to get ideas for the game and your opinions on it. Once the game gets to around 2 hours of gameplay then I will probably post it on here and keep on editing it. Using your help I could then find and correct glitches.

Just post here so I can see your opinions about it and post any ideas you think would be cool. Anything is pretty much possible. It may be hard to think at first but you will get the hang of it eventually. Oh, haven't made a story yet so post away Very Happy

Also, just so you know its one of those turn-by-turn RPG's. Like majority of the Final Fantasy's.

CURRENT GAME-PLAY: 20 MINUTES
Back to top Go down
https://dawnguild.forumotion.net

My own little RPG game.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome :: Other games :: Discussion-
Jump to: