Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome

to the guild Dawn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules for this section

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Italian
Admin
Italian

Number of posts : 84
Job/hobbies : Karate, Games, No job yet
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Rules for this section Empty
PostSubject: Rules for this section   Rules for this section Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:31 pm

Discussion here is not limited as long as its a game. I do ask that when posting in this section you post the title of the game in your topic title. If you want to recommend a game here is an example of what to do:

Recommendation : (Name of game)

or

Does anyone else play (Name of game)?

Something similar to that. I would prefer the first one just so its easier to sort through topics.

In order for a game to have its own section there needs to be 2 or more people who play it. That means that if you post a topic a member needs to post in that topic for it to become a specific section.

We will do this for now and see how it works out. It may change in the future if things don't work out.

Also there will most likely be people who are admins for a certain game.

If the guild gets big enough and enough people play other games then we could have a bigger forum that links to a few games, linking to bigger forums. That way people could come even if they don't play maplestory at the time and register. If they ever come to maple story they will already be a member on the bigger forum so it will help them get in and get us more members.

Last edited by Italian on Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://dawnguild.forumotion.net
DarkSombre
DarkSombre

Number of posts : 43
Job/hobbies : Starcraft, Combat Arms, hopefully a job once i lvl up in a few months :)
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Rules for this section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules for this section   Rules for this section Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:45 pm

Good Nate. 'Cept now you have to move my starcraft topic and rename it if u can.
Back to top Go down

Rules for this section
Page 1 of 1