Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome

to the guild Dawn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanding community

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkSombre
DarkSombre

Number of posts : 43
Job/hobbies : Starcraft, Combat Arms, hopefully a job once i lvl up in a few months :)
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Expanding community Empty
PostSubject: Expanding community   Expanding community Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 1:46 pm

You should make an off topic game discussion forum
Back to top Go down
Italian
Admin
Italian

Number of posts : 84
Job/hobbies : Karate, Games, No job yet
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Expanding community   Expanding community Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:13 pm

Oh I see your idea. We could start by that, but if you make it big enough by playing your games, then we could have a main site that has several links to several games.

This would all depend on you, starting guilds and grouping together people so they could survive without you leading them

Or did you just want one so you could talk about star craft with Ken
Back to top Go down
https://dawnguild.forumotion.net
DexlesDeath
Admin

Number of posts : 32
Job/hobbies : Eats big macs at mcdonalds
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Expanding community   Expanding community Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:22 pm

lol confusion Question
Back to top Go down
Italian
Admin
Italian

Number of posts : 84
Job/hobbies : Karate, Games, No job yet
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Expanding community   Expanding community Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 5:27 pm

A topic for people like Jackson, who play more than just Maplestory. This way they can talk about other games, possibly bringing in people from other games, so they join maple story, joining our guild. This would make our forum bigger and better
Back to top Go down
https://dawnguild.forumotion.net
DarkSombre
DarkSombre

Number of posts : 43
Job/hobbies : Starcraft, Combat Arms, hopefully a job once i lvl up in a few months :)
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Expanding community   Expanding community Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:47 pm

Well, once we get ppl from the guild coming on this site, they can post about their games, hook up with other guild members who play the game, or even write reviews so other guild members who might be thinking of buying a game have reviews they trust. Either way you look at it, it makes the guild forum less like a maplestory fan site (sry if i'm being harsh, couldn't think of anything else to use) and more like a full fledged community. AND, if the guild eventually spans games it is a lot less likely to be wiped out. People who take a break from playing ms every day may still come on here and contribute to the comunity.

But right now i guess it's just me, Ken, and starcraft. afro afro afro afro afro

Edit #2: PLUS you have a section for media, so why not what maplestory fanatics obviously hold dear...GAMING
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanding community   Expanding community Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanding community
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome :: General :: Suggestions-
Jump to: