Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome

to the guild Dawn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recruiting and an Active Guild

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Italian
Admin
Italian

Number of posts : 84
Job/hobbies : Karate, Games, No job yet
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Recruiting and an Active Guild Empty
PostSubject: Recruiting and an Active Guild   Recruiting and an Active Guild Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:58 pm

Right now Kyle is busy and we just started the guild, so I don't think its a good idea to recruit and start maintaining the guild without the leader. This being said, if we recruit it will only be 3-5 people and we most likely will not start raffles or contests just yet. Once Kyle gets back (In about a week, Sunday) we will start maintaining the guild and create a foundation.

Thanks for your patience

~Nate
Back to top Go down
https://dawnguild.forumotion.net
DexlesDeath
Admin

Number of posts : 32
Job/hobbies : Eats big macs at mcdonalds
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting and an Active Guild   Recruiting and an Active Guild Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:08 pm

that being said im sorry i have to leave so soon after making the guild. it has to do with family in pennsylvania. anywho when nate comes 2 my house 2night we will do guild maitnence and maybe a bit of recruiting. sorry for the delay in any advancments in the guild.
kyle
Back to top Go down
Italian
Admin
Italian

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting and an Active Guild   Recruiting and an Active Guild Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 4:30 pm

Well Kyle may be back now but he is sick, so I don't think he will be playing. I do not think we should recruit with our guild foundation on the edge with the leader gone so we will wait until he has recovered enough to play. Thanks for your patience.

~Nate
Back to top Go down
DexlesDeath
Admin

Number of posts : 32
Job/hobbies : Eats big macs at mcdonalds
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting and an Active Guild   Recruiting and an Active Guild Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:31 pm

OK PPL!!! RECRUITING WILL START THIS FRIDAY/SATURDAY!!!! THE GUILD PROGRESS WILL FINALLY BEGIN BECAUSE I DEXLESSDEATH WILL BE BACK!!!! sry bout the caps but really im excited:P
Back to top Go down
Italian
Admin
Italian

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting and an Active Guild   Recruiting and an Active Guild Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 4:52 pm

Yep. I haven't been on since you were off so I started making a RPG with a game-maker. Found a way to do really cool things on it..its only 20 minutes of game-play right now though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting and an Active Guild   Recruiting and an Active Guild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruiting and an Active Guild
Page 1 of 1