Welcome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome

to the guild Dawn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting a Shout out Box

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kyoteboy246
kyoteboy246

Number of posts : 31
Job/hobbies : Playing on the comp. . . Mainly Starcraft Broodwar and Maplestory!
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Getting a Shout out Box Empty
PostSubject: Getting a Shout out Box   Getting a Shout out Box Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 4:49 pm

We should have a shout out-box because if people want to chat like hi how are you and whatever it would be good for more people maybe its better if we got more people on forums first. . .
Back to top Go down
https://dawnguild.forumotion.net
Italian
Admin
Italian

Number of posts : 84
Job/hobbies : Karate, Games, No job yet
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Getting a Shout out Box   Getting a Shout out Box Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 5:22 pm

We will be recruiting soon, as soon as kyle gets back from where ever he is...

We will probably spend a whole day recruiting 20+ people, hopefully getting at least 10 loyal members.

About the shout-box... I thought this forum had one, I might have disabled it because it didn't work well. Honestly you could just say hi or something in game if you wanted... if it works then i'll put it on
Back to top Go down
kyoteboy246
kyoteboy246

Job/hobbies : Playing on the comp. . . Mainly Starcraft Broodwar and Maplestory!

PostSubject: Re: Getting a Shout out Box   Getting a Shout out Box Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 5:28 pm

Yea i wonder where kyle is. . . Question Question Question Shocked Where could he be we could look high and low for him!
Back to top Go down
DexlesDeath
Admin

Number of posts : 32
Job/hobbies : Eats big macs at mcdonalds
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Getting a Shout out Box   Getting a Shout out Box Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 5:58 pm

wont be playing till...idk another 2 or 3 days most likly unless some1 sleeps over cause my mom is a crazy person. anyways next time nate comes to my house we will work on moving post that dont belong and then start enforcing the rule of not posting things in the wrong box's. thanks for your co-aporation.

kyle
Back to top Go down
Italian
Admin
Italian

PostSubject: Re: Getting a Shout out Box   Getting a Shout out Box Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 7:12 pm

Where have you been kyle? I know you told me the thing before but I even called your house and no one answered. You haven't posted on the forums or done anything... you have a sleep over or something?
Back to top Go down
DexlesDeath
Admin

Number of posts : 32
Job/hobbies : Eats big macs at mcdonalds
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Getting a Shout out Box   Getting a Shout out Box Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:03 pm

well what happend was we went 2 darien lake for a day. then i got no sleep the next night cause i was sick. i asked 2 get on the comp and my mom was like NOOOOOOO. then i got better after a day. then we went 2 a church picnic thing and my mom got stressed out trying 2 feed like 120 ppl and we stayed till 5. at that time i was so tired from geting no sleep for 2 days straight that i went 2 bed at 5 and didnt wake till like 8 the next day. then my mom was still all no computer u have played 2 much. so i was like.... and ended up going 2 bed at 8 and falling a sleep at 8 by accident cause i was still tired. which brings me 2 2day in which my mom says anything but ms for like another day or so...so thats what happened...sorry guys. btw nate what lvl r u?

kyle
Back to top Go down
Italian
Admin
Italian

PostSubject: Re: Getting a Shout out Box   Getting a Shout out Box Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:41 pm

Still 45. Was waiting for you to get on. My turn to tell a story Surprised

Ok well that first time where I think you told me the story with your brother and there were no people cpqing because of the gm events or something. So then we agreed to meet on later. I went on later and didn't see you on and checked a few times. I figured something might have happened with that thing u told me about so I just ignored it and played another game.

The next day I went on and gained like 10-15% and was bored because it was so much slower then how u trained me. Next my computer was being really really slow and I got pissed at it so I stopped playing and played a little guitar hero (cousin is getting rock band [actually guitar hero world tour but they the same thing] and I wanna b good for lead guitar) After that I periodically went on the forums, switching back from GH3 and Combat Arms and sometimes T.V. I called the house one time wondering if there was another reason why you could not get on, getting no answer.

That night to my great [Sarcasm] excitement [/sarcasm] I got to spend the evening with the family (Yay?) We went out at this pizza place because we had a good coupon. At that place I put on the idea of getting a lap top (I'm hoping to get one) which turned into a small conversation that ended quickly, not giving me much of a answer. After we went to Put Put (you know, mini-golf at adventure landing) which was o.k. My dad was sick so it wasn't as much fun, especially because he was coughing really badly.

When I got home my mom came to me and wanted to know why I didn't want to "have fun with the family" (I forgot to mention that I asked not to go several times) The conversation got boring, and i just told her that I don't find it that much fun. There I asked her If I could get a lap top and after agreements and what not I didn't get a specific answer but a generality that it could happen and she will look into it, she didn't seem like she was really lying either. (she has this consumer report website that she has a membership to so she can get good info on which lap top I can get)

After this my cousin wanted me to watch a show for him because he couldn't but that night it wasn't on. I missed the episode of the show that was on so I watched it (it took up an hour) then I played more GH3 and then went back on the forums. I tried going to sleep and it didn't work so I just watched t.v. until around 1 Am. After trying to sleep until 2:30 I decided that I wasn't going to get to sleep so soon, so I played a game on my DS until 3:30 and tried again, falling to sleep sometime around 4:15 (I hate my sleeping problem)

Then I woke up today and started to write this... long story eh? I'm just bored. Kyle I will probably start to train today on Maple Story since I know you won't be able to get on

BTW Kyle we are going to have fun moving all of these messages.
Back to top Go down
DarkSombre
DarkSombre

Number of posts : 43
Job/hobbies : Starcraft, Combat Arms, hopefully a job once i lvl up in a few months :)
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Getting a Shout out Box   Getting a Shout out Box Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:56 pm

Lol. Do you want some help making messages to move? Anyways, a shout-box or even a chat page would be cool if possible. Or we could all get teamspeak!!!
Back to top Go down
kyoteboy246
kyoteboy246

PostSubject: Re: Getting a Shout out Box   Getting a Shout out Box Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:51 pm

At least Sombres agrees with my idea no1 has been actually relating to it only in the beginning then we went off topic
Back to top Go down
Italian
Admin
Italian

PostSubject: Re: Getting a Shout out Box   Getting a Shout out Box Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:33 pm

I'm not going to move anything in off-topic discussion because it is off-topic. I'll see if I can get a shout-out box but until then it doesn't really matter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting a Shout out Box   Getting a Shout out Box Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting a Shout out Box
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome :: General :: Suggestions-
Jump to: